Owners or managers of restaurants, bakeries, and other food-related establishments often find creative ways just to entice customers with their offerings. Some of them would install high-definition screens just to showcase and advertise the way they prepare their food. Others, on the other hand, would simply display their best food products through commercial food display cases.
Commercial food display cases have been always used by the hospitality industry for many years. Undoubtedly, these food display cases have helped tons of businesses improve their earnings and attract a lot of customers. Aside from providing the true condition of food items, these food display cases have also helped these businesses preserve the freshness and quality of their products.
Factors in Buying Food Display Cases
If you own a business in the hospitality industry, you may want to opt for food display cases to obtain the benefits that are previously mentioned. However, you must know first the following factors before purchasing your own commercial food display cases.
- Size: One of the most underestimated factors in selecting and buying food display cases is their size. These food display cases can come in a wide variety of sizes that can suit any available space. Although, you must also consider the number of products that you will store as well as the available space on your establishment
- Temperature: Another important factor in choosing food display cases is their operating temperature. You must accurately match the required temperatures of your food products to the operating temperatures of your food display cases. This way, you can expect your food products to stay fresh before serving or using them to cook some delicious meals.
- Humidity:Humidity is also a significant factor when purchasing food display cases. Some food products must be stored in a humid environment, while others do not require to be stored in such surrounding conditions. Fortunately, a lot of refrigerated and non-refrigerated food display cases have the functionality to adjust their humidity.
Various Types of Food Display Cases
Aside from the size, temperature, and humidity, commercial food display cases may also vary depending on their intended purpose and the type of food they can effectively store and showcase. To date, here are some of the most common types of food display cases that you can purchase for your establishment.
- Bakery Cases: As the name implies, bakery cases are intended for the storage and display of bakery products. Refrigerated bakery cases have less moisture, which can be used in storing cakes and other baked goods. Non-refrigerated bakery cases, alternatively, are dry, making them recommended for storing bread and other related items.
- Deli Cases: Deli cases are often refrigerated that can hold temperatures around 4° C. These cases have multiple shelves for them to conveniently showcase products and sustain their freshness. Single-shelf deli cases are also available to effectively store pasta salad and other similar products. On the contrary, open deli cases are intended to grab and go products. Some of the products that are stored in deli cases are dairy products, vegetables, and fruits.
- Seafood and Poultry Cases: The temperatures of seafood and poultry cases are just above the universally determined freezing point. They can effectively store and display fresh meat, poultry items, and seafood.
- Hot Display Cases: Hot display cases, which may come in various sizes, can store food at high temperatures. Cafes and other similar establishments can also maximise open-air hot display cases.
In buying food display cases, you must consider these factors carefully to obtain the best cases for your establishment. Knowing their types also helps you sustain the growth of your business.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO